Digital Project Manager
Radish Lab is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in New York.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Posted: 24 March 2022
Radish Lab is a purpose-driven creative agency, shaping stories and sharpening brands for organizations improving the world. We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll manage the relationship between the client and the Radish project team. You are equally energized by checking tasks off of a well-organized to-do list as you are closely managing the team’s capacity, monitoring project budgets, and building strong relationships with teammates and client points of contact. You are key in coordinating the work of the project team as they translate ideas into strategic, creative, and/or digital products for organizations working in the social-impact space.
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of client-facing digital/design/creative agency experience in a project or account management role. A demonstrated commitment to social impact issues and/or working in, with, or adjacent to the for-purpose sector is a major plus. The salary range is $52,000 to $68,000 depending on experience. This position can be remote or hybrid. US only. Most of us are currently working remotely with the option of coming into the office.
In Your Most Recent Role You Have:
- Successfully led website design and development projects of all sizes simultaneously from start to finish, coordinating between the client and a team of strategists, designers, and developers
- Anticipated potential roadblocks and addressed and shared learnings throughout the project process
- Been sought out as a resource and creative problem-solver by teammates
Project Management (70%)
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects from start to finish, incorporating Radish standards and processes in the delivery of client work
- Create project plans, timelines, and manage day-to-day tasks
- Coordinate creative reviews with the design team, vetting and communicating client feedback
- Triage incoming client requests, fielding questions, and determining appropriate solutions
- Support website launches, QA new features and sites as needed
- Ensure that all project materials, documentation, and assets are organized properly
- Run post-project reviews and synthesize lessons learned to integrate into future projects and best practices
Account Management (20%)
- Run weekly or bi-weekly client check in meetings and set and manage client expectations, communicating updates, and project progress
- Collaborate with team members to come up with original concepts, scopes of work, and creative approaches to achieving client goals for new projects and proposals
- Coordinate with the client and team to track contract and invoice statuses
Agency Process Implementation (10%)
- Be internal champion for agency processes
- Help to ensure the team is using standard operating procedure for project management and time tracking tools
- $52,000 to $68,000 dependent on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Available 401(k) plans
- Opportunities for professional development
- We close two weeks for winter break
- Flexible vacation policy
- An awesome office vibe, and culture that prioritizes work/life balance
- Incentive program to encourage volunteer work
- Fun (seriously!) team-building days
- Friendly, hard-working, and supportive team
For those located in NYC:
- Pre-tax MTA Metrocards
- Free Citibike membership
- Discounts at NYC gyms
About Radish Lab:
Radish Lab launched in 2012 to work on projects we believe in, with clients we click with. And today, we’re still invested in much more than just the end-product.
In our approach to working with clients we are committed to working:
With empathy, not ego.
With them, not for them.
With integrity, not just ideas.
Radish Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
- Two to four years of client-facing digital/design/creative agency experience in a project or account management role
- Familiarity with web development process and concepts and project management methodologies
- Familiarity with basic design process, as well as working knowledge of design tools and creative production
- A commitment to progressive social change movements, and a desire to work on mission-driven projects
- A desire to work with a small, talented team of nice people committed to making their jobs as fun and meaningful as possible