Content Marketing Manager
Brandalism is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team in Sydney.
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Posted: 23 March 2022
Brandalism is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with experience in the food and hospitality industry. Someone who loves creating beautiful content and helping clients grow.
For this role, we’re looking for experience in a fast-paced agency environment and someone who’s familiar with building strong relationships with clients.
You’ll join our existing team of content marketing specialists and account managers and work across some of our key clients.
- To develop marketing strategies and campaigns across your clients, which you will then lead through to execution (implementation, monitoring and growth)
- To manage all paid ad spend, including the paid strategy development, ad set-up and ad optimisation
- To work with our in-house photographer across all onsite and on-location photography and video creation
- To lead the production of all content in line with the overarching content marketing strategy and retained deliverables
- To identify opportunities to pitch new work to clients to grow and develop your accounts
- To work with our support staff and freelancers to accurately execute your strategies, through clear briefing, a solid understanding of your client’s needs and preferences, and the ability to guide and problem solve
- To write creative briefs and work with internal and external production teams to execute deliverables (i.e. animators/graphic designers)
- To ensure client objectives are constantly being met – we’re looking for a great communicator who loves proving results!
- To lead and drive ongoing improvements to marketing processes, including timeframes and workflow within the business
- Some more admin-focused aspects of marketing may also be part of this role when required, including copywriting, community management and engagement, the briefing and scheduling of content, etc.
Brandalism offers staff a range of perks as part of our Brandalism Perks Program, aiming to build a culture of collaboration, support and empowerment, with a core focus on health and wellbeing. These include:
- Hybrid working style
- Wellness budget per person
- Two charity days per year
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Remote working for up to 4 weeks a year – think Bali!
- Birthday leave
- Anniversary celebrations
- Senior Account Manager
- Department lead
Brandalism celebrates diversity and embraces equal opportunity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and creating a team environment that represents a variety of cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- Confident on-set providing direction and working in collaboration with photographer and videographer to produce creative assets
- Confident within Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and other native advertising platforms
- Confident translating client strategy goals into paid social media objectives
- Confident in developing client strategies and proposals that meet objectives, while at the same time challenge the norm
- A proactive approach to managing multiple projects
- A great brand storyteller with exceptional writing skills
Excellent Presentation Skills:
- A strong handle of Google Analytics
- A mix of creative flair and analytical thought
Experience And Education
- 3-4 years demonstrated experience as a marketing manager (content marketing manager, account manager, social media manager, etc.) providing exceptional client service
- Extensive knowledge and executional experience with digital strategies, including optimisation, Facebook advertising, EDM and SEO
- Agency experience
- Technology skills (MAC and Google Drive savvy)
- Software skills (Google Analytics, Canva, Shopify and Sprout Social savvy)
- Media measurement and evaluation skills
- Tertiary qualifications
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brandalism-com-au/jobs/